Tuesday 21 July 2009

Why I Started This Blog

London.  As Samuel Johnson said: “You find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." This would sum up quite truthfully how people feel about London. Not only Britons but also foreigners dream to move to exciting London. It is a goal city, a desired destination. When people move to London, they are full of expectations. It is from this observation that I started wondering about those millions of people who make the journey to London. I wonder about all the different reasons that made these people change cities. And particularly, how do these people see London? What is London for them? Being myself a foreigner in London, these questions intrigue me. Let’s have a look around London.

No comments:

Post a Comment